[rollei_list] Re: "I don't let my emotions get in the way" (was: OT / prove it !)

  • From: Ardeshir Mehta <ardeshir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:04:08 -0500

On Thursday, March 31, 2005, at 05:40  PM, Peter K. wrote:

> Some require a real tool, other simply desire a real tool. But it is
> the user who defines what is a "real tool."

True. What a person feels about a Leica (or a Rolleiflex, for that
matter) will differ from person to person.

But then, what else is new - at least in photography? What a person
feels about a particular photograph take with Leica (or with a
Rolleiflex, for that matter) will ALSO differ from person to person!

Cheers.