[rollei_list] Re: "I don't let my emotions get in the way" (was: OT / prove it !)

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:59:54 -0800

Ahh Jerry, there you go again. As you said they hurt "your hands."  I
do have Snap On, actually my son bought me a nice set of metric
combination ratchet box wrenches. Snap On but their Blue Point label.
I gave up mechanics long ago. I promised myself when I made a decent
salary I would stop working on cars, and I did. I do not even change
my oil anymore (most of the time). Other than this, I have a variety
of other tools, some craftsman but they do not hurt "my hands."

Peter K=20

--=20
Peter K
=D3=BF=D5=AC