[rollei_list] For Sale

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:18:12 -0500

Listed below are 35mm cameras and a zoom lens for the Minolta. All cameras are
AF, P&S, excellent or mint and everything works as it should.

I will ship by USPS for actual cost, no other charges. I will combine shipments
to reduce cost. The basic unpackaged weight is provided to give you an idea of
the cost. I will accept a personal check (clearance time), money order or Pay
Pal. If you have any questions or want me to send you pictures, please contact
me at rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx

Pentax UC-1 Camera,  Lens f3:5 32mm , Screen also shows the date and time ,

multi-AF,  panoramic switch.  a cult camera. assembled in the Philippines.

Silver, Unpackaged weight 12 0z ..$20 obo

Minolta X-700   Camera F1:7 50mm Lens Case (UV Filter on Lens) Strap,

MINT+,Unpackaged weight 2.8 oz,     $45 obo

Tokina EMZ 820 Lens, f:4, 80mm to 200 mm zoom (UV Filter on Lens)

For Minolta M/MD, for MD, XG, SR., Box, MINT+,

Unpackaged weight 2 lbs,  $35 obo

Olympus Stylus AF Camera,  F:3.5 -35mm,  clamshell body, cult camera, 3V CR123
Lithium Battery, strap, Ex+,  unpackaged weight 8oz

$20obo

Olympus AF-10 Super Camera, Lens F:3.5 -35mm,  2 AAA Batteries,

strap, Ex+ , unpackaged weight 8oz,   $15obo

Olympus AF-10 Twin  Lens  Camera, #1Lens-35mm  #2Lens -80mm,  3V CR123 Lithium
Battery, strap, Ex, Unpackaged weight 12 oz,  $10obo

Samsung EXC1 Camera, 38 mm to 140mm/ Auto Macro  Zoom Lens, , panoramic switch,
2-3V CR123 Lithium Batteries,  Date Back, Ex+, Unpackaged weight 1 lbs 4oz,
$15obo

Samsung  Maxima Zoom 105 Camera, 38 mm to 105mm Super Macro  Zoom Lens,

 2- 3V CR123 Lithium Batteries,  Date Back, Ex+ unpackaged weight 1 lbs 4oz,
$10obo