[rollei_list] Re: For Sale

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 20:11:54 -0700

Eric,

My apologies, I ctrl-C'd Peter's address to paste in to the To: and replace
the Rollei list address but then got distracted and failed to Paste it in.
Intention there, stupidity prevailed.  Sorry all.

Richard S.

On 3/30/07, Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Folks, we come up against this most every week. Please try to remember
to reply to the individual and not to the list...

Thanks,

Eric Goldstein
Co-Moderator