[rollei_list] For Sale

  • From: Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:34:07 -0800

I've just changed jobs, and won't see a full paycheck for a few weeks, so
"summat's gotta give!"

FOR SALE:
(ALL prices are  "or best offer")

Yashicamat 124G, Essex rebuilt, excellent user, meter works fine.  6x6cm,
$150

Rolleicord Vb, Xenar, good working camera (I've had it for 25 years!)
$100

Rolleicord II plus very early Rolleikin (film numbers on the back) --
camera comes with 2 backs, Rolleikin appears to be complete
$150

(fear not, I'm keeping my Rolleiflex OSII and Automats)

NICCa III sm Leica copy with 50mm Summitar, good worker, Essex rebuild,
$250  pretty.

CANON II with collapsible Serenar 50mm f1.9,  case, works, but a shutter
curtain will soon need replacement.
$250,

baby Speed Graphic, Graphex, Optar, front shutter fine, FP shutter locked
open, camera ships with 3 or 4 plateholders
$125

1969 Nikon F Photomic TN, 50mm f1.4, meter works for the patient...
$150

1965 Nikon F, regular pentaprism, 50mm F2
$250

Nikkormat FT2, (I'll put an F2 50 on it...)
$150

Copies of my book, STREET PHOTOG, for $12 apiece...  (signed?  dare I be
that arrogant?)

I also have a couple of Bolex H16s I might be persuaded to part with...

All items shipped from middle Missouri, specify shipping and I'll quote
you....
NO PAYPAL.
Peter Nebergall
PO Box 754