[rollei_list] Re: DOF (was Re: Rolleiflex 35mm Cameras)

  • From: Robert Lilley <54moggie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:25:02 -0500

Look Austin,
It's very important that Carlos be "right". Please say he is so we can get on with it. Surely you are big enough to suck it up and let it go - goes for you too Carlos. Jeez!

Rob

On Nov 13, 2009, at 11:01 AM, CarlosMFreaza wrote:

Hi Austin:
               It's a fact you and Eric did not explain the point
clearly, and since I was thinking on the DOF as percentage of the
distance to the subject, I was right. I always had a practical
knowledge on the point, it can be expressed differently, I finally got
it from your point of view, as I wrote, I suddenly noticed what you
were talking about, I "saw" your point, but I learnt nothing.
I'm not spending energy since I understand the point perfectly and
from different point of views.

Carlos

2009/11/13, Austin Franklin <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Carlos,

You really are spending an awful lot of energy trying to convince someone,
more so your self, that you weren't wrong.  You were.

Regards,

Austin