[rollei_list] Re: Automat 1 Blendux - Ombrux

  • From: Eddy Willems <eddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 14:39:53 +0200

Op 24/05/11 22:09, Niels H. S. Nielsen schreef:
I have to share my excitement of a recent auction purchase.
For quite a while I have been looking for a functional prewar (WWII) camera with an uncoated lens, and this one arrived today.

Given it's age (from around late 1930's I think), it looks beautiful. It came with the leather case, manual, yellow filter and a bayonet hood - all in good condition - and an old Blendux/Gossen lightmeter.
I am not sure if it the latter is contemporary with the camera. I am guessing it must be a selenium cell.

It is not a valuable camera, but I am amazed that a camera of that age appear so simple, straightforward and well conceived.

Br
Niels