[rollei_list] 2.8F 50th anniversary FX special edition

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 08:47:05 -0400

Dirk,
I also would a true classic for a "Special Edition" model like the 2.8 F or
even the late T.  Why does "Special Edition" always have to mean unaffordable?
A metered Rolleiflex T Special Edition with a less limited stock of 1000 or
even 5000 would certainly prompt me to upgrade from my 3.5 E.
Not sure about a digital sensor - maybe only if it could simply be exchanged
for the existing back of an FX / FW. The film chambers could hold the
rechargeable units....
Jan