[rollei_list] Re: 3.5F for $1,200?

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 10:41:14 -0800

RUGers,

Unfortunately, Peter is correct. Desirability has nowt to do with
practicality.
A Xenotar MAY be a better lens, but the Planars fetch more money.

The Bay II accessories are painfully hard to find, compared with Bay
III.

Frankly, I prefer the f2.8 because it has a longer FL lens, but it is
much
heavier than the f3.5 equipped cameras.

Jerry