[rollei_list] First the father, after the son...

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 17:07:25 +0000 (GMT)

My father won an award in a photoclub contest with the
print about this photograph on 1960, the 2.8C was five
years old only. This is one of the few negs taken by
my father when he liked photography (he abandoned it
on 1965)that I found now, however we have several
prints, most of them look like new yet. It is a 120
B&W Perutz film, a known film brand disappeared
decades ago:
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-89374.html

More than 40 years later, using the same camera, the
son -I- took this one in colors:
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-89376.html

Finally a 35mm shot, it became grainy after the
scanning process because the neg got a bit of
humidity, the only solution is to clean it using PEC
12 that I'll buy afterwards, however I uploaded it
because I like the composition; it was taken a few
years ago in Florianopolis, Santa Catarina island, the
nicest island of Southern Brazil:
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-89377.html

All the ebst

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam