[rodgersorgan] Re: RSS

  • From: CJBakers@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 15:46:29 EDT

I am assuming the Rodgers rep suggested hearing the acoustics in your church.
 I will leave it to the professional voicers on the list (like Noel) to speak
about it in a church setting, but I am a huge fan of RSS on my 577 at home.
It allows me to get the ambiance of an empty church or cathedral in my living
room.
Clay

Soon to be published for the Rodgers Organ: Sommer Sonaten für Orgel - Summer
Sonatas for Organ and MIDI Orchestra!