[rodgersorgan] Re: Hooking MIDI keyboard to Rodgers Organ)

  • From: Illjane@xxxxxxx
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:41:11 EDT

> Soudns much better through the organ than any other system in the house.
>      Is that because there are so many more speakers?   or because the
amplifier capacity is as great as possible?

      Presently I have to play on an Ahlborn-Galanti and I connected my
Roland 1000 to it.   Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to control the organ
when I am playing the synthesizer, which causes me to be frustrated when I want
choir anthem to increase or decrease in volume or amount of stops used.
Right now, I set the organ before I go to the synthesizer, or just choose
another
preset on the synthesizer - a dangerous way to go because it's pot luck as to
what comes from the organ, it all depends what I originally set.  Double
misfortune for me, is that my midi is not general.
                                                    Some day I'll figue this
out.                Jane

!
Find new MIDI music and Guides to Rodgers Organs at www.frogmusic.com