[rodgersorgan] Re: Easter Music

  • From: "Matt G." <caddyorganist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 00:04:05 -0500

I used the All Glory, Laud, and Honor in that set as offertory on Palm
Sunday, mind you it really would have been nice to have a large reed. Still
an awesome piece. Every year, our handbell choir, organ, a trumpet, and
tympani play a wonderful arrangement of Christ the Lord is Risen Today. If
anybody wants publishing info or questions about it let me know.

Matt G.
CaddyOrganist@xxxxxxxxxxx

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com