[roc-chat] Re: [roc-chat] Re: Motor and Case Fitting

  • From: "chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx" <chris_coffee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 10:43:40 -0800

That's what I'm thinking, too. Ok, one final question. What is the general
consensus on motor casings being longer than the motor tube? Is it safe to use
a motor that is, say 19.5" long, in a motor tube that is only 10" long
considering the CP is aft of the CG?

From: "Jack Garibaldi" <jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Dec 16, 2012 12:23 am I also noticed you said the CG behind the CP
everything is measured from the tip of the nose so the CG is forward the CP not
Behind it. Jack G From: roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx