[roc-chat] Re: roc-chat Digest V2 #105

  • From: MonsieurBoo@xxxxxxx
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 07:00:16 -0400 (EDT)

Yeah, BLM may be a govt bureaucracy but they can put 2+2 together.
Frustrating, but safest to wait, for the sake of the entire  membership.

We have a different type of touchy issue on this side of the  country with
individual club members not following club rules and  going into other
farmers' fields or woods to retrieve their rockets  without a Board member
obtaining specific prior permission in each  case.  On several occasions we've
been on the verge of having to cease  operations until (and if) the adjacent
land owners can be mollified.  Kinda  wish we had your problem instead ;-)

Cheers,
Mark L.

In a message dated 4/15/2012 1:06:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It  sounds to me like fearless leader is all over it and doing the right
things  to maintain our friendly and
good relationship with the BLM  officials.

The last thing we would need is for good hearted members to  stir the pot of
an already frustrating situation.
We elected the ROC  board to be the point of contact for the club.

Jim  G.