[roc-chat] Re: What's Up Hobby Orders

  • From: Mike & Nancy Kramer <kramer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 19:36:39 -0700

I'm in Huntington Beach, anyone down here want to combine an order with one of the suppliers to avoid the Hazmat fee, let me know,

P.S. I plan to also fly Hybrids at the April launch if anyone is interested in that,

Mike K

On 3/27/2014 4:34 PM, KouroshG wrote:
You might want to check out Balsa Machining. I've never ordered motors from them but if it's in stock, it should arrive reasonably soon as they've moved to Las Vegas, IIRC.

KouroshG

On March 27, 2014 4:20:37 PM PDT, David Erbas-White <derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    On 3/27/2014 4:06 PM, Gregory Lyzenga wrote:

    The "What's Up" website currently showing 'down for maintenance' -
    'out traveling' at the moment.  Is Jack out of the business
    completely at this point?

    If so, what other vendors can members recommend for high-power motors?

    David Erbas-White

    On Mar 27, 2014, at 3:44 PM, Terry Burnett <wtb123@xxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:wtb123@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    When do the "group orders " need to be placed for collection at
    the next launch.

    Terry
    NAR94508

    Group orders are no longer being accepted by What’s Up Hobbies.
     I would encourage everyone who needs to make motor purchases to
    place their individual orders with the vendor of their choice, in
    time for delivery before the upcoming launch.

    For your information, WUH does not plan to attend ROC-Stock in
    June, so barring attendance by another high power vendor, you
    should also plan in advance for any needs you might have for the
    big launch as well.

                      - Greg

    Greg Lyzenga
    ROC Board Member - NAR #13295 / Tripoli #12088