[roc-chat] Re: What's Up Hobby Orders

  • From: Gene Engelgau <gene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ROC Chat <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:27:42 -0700

Hi Guys (hope this is not a duplicate), also try Mike at Bay Area Rocketry
- http://bayarearocketry.com/.  He is at the Arazona launch over the
weekend.  Hell be back next Monday or Tuesday.

Greg, Contact Mike, he may be able to make it to ROC Stock and help your
flyers.

-Gene

- Regards

- Regards

Gene Engelgau
KI6IBL, NAR 86770 / TRA 12243 - L3
Fruitychutes (dot) com - Consumer and Aerospace Recovery Solutions
www.f <http://www.facebook.com/fruitychutes>acebook (dot) com/fruitychutes
408-499-9050