[roc-chat] Re: Watch-out Buddy! And fun stuff to bring up on ROCchat

  • From: Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 14:30:47 -0800

LOL.  Yup, if I haven't been taken off chat, no one should worry about what
they say.  Someone warned me on chat that I should be careful saying stuff
because I didn't know who was listening.

Hey, Linda Carter, are you there?  Will you PLEASE come to a launch?

Oh well...

Richard "foot in mouth" Dierking
On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Scott Christiansen <scootdawg30@xxxxxxxxxxx