[roc-chat] Re: Watch-out Buddy! And fun stuff to bring up on ROCchat

  • From: Jeff Gortatowsky <indanapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 20:00:47 -0800 (PST)

Dude are you reading the same email list? We are talkin rockets! I been posting
nuttin but!

Best wishes!

:)

Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella