[roc-chat] Re: T shirt designs

  • From: Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 13:11:59 -0700

I was talking about the T-shirt design that never got printed as opposed
to the actual flight of Jack's Nike Smoke....

From:   Ron McGough <rrmagoo7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:   05/12/2014 01:09 PM
Subject:        [roc-chat] Re: T shirt designs
Sent by:        roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you're talking about the full scale Nike that came in hard (a very lax
word for that flight) it was Jack Garibaldi's rocket, I thought.

Ron McGough

Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I believe something along the line of James Dougherty's ill-fated Nike
Smoke/TRA 50th T-shirt design would be appropriate.

Chris Kobel

From:        Ian Walberg <ian.walberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        05/12/2014 10:15 AM
Subject:        [roc-chat] T shirt designs
Sent by:        roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Folks,

As is the long standing tradition at ROCstock we print and sell T-shirts
for the events.

This year is ROCkstock XXXIX (39) and XXXX (40) and we would welcome any
ideas for T shirt designs.

Please send them to me at ian.walberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and the winning design
gets not only fame and fortune but also a free shirt.

Many thanks

Ian