[roc-chat] Re: T shirt designs

  • From: Veronica Kirk <dr.veronica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 00:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, this sounds great to me, too. That brings together a lot of different
individual actions into one collocated "big picture". Great creativity!

 Veronica

Dr. Veronica Kirk
KI8RK - Amateur Extra
NAR #   91973
Tripoli # 14498
Cert. Level  2
On Monday, May 12, 2014 5:29 PM, Kevin R. Lane <krlane@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Great Idea Ron!
I have a straight flying V2 that will go where it's pointed.

Kevin

Ron McGough <rrmagoo7@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since it’s ROC’s 20th year how about this for an idea? Picture a 4 rocket group
launch and have the rockets in pairs cross paths creating two X’s with the
caption of Rocketry Organization of California celebrating 20 years of Rocketry.

Ron McGough