[roc-chat] Re: T shirt designs

  • From: "Mark Weitemeyer" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 17:29:45 -0700

How about this guy as the “artist”?  (a nod to one of Melinda’s rockets)

Mark Weitemeyer

From:        Ian Walberg <ian.walberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        05/12/2014 10:15 AM
Subject:        [roc-chat] T shirt designs
Sent by:        roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

Folks,

As is the long standing tradition at ROCstock we print and sell T-shirts for
the events.

This year is ROCkstock XXXIX (39) and XXXX (40) and we would welcome any ideas
for T shirt designs.

Please send them to me at  <mailto:ian.walberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ian.walberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and the winning design gets not only fame and fortune
but also a free shirt.