[roc-chat] Re: Super Strypi

  • From: Payton Kramer <payton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 15:34:50 -0800

1/8in and quick mil spec look up says it's rated for 750 lb/min

On 11/4/2015 3:15 PM, Kurt Gugisberg wrote:

Is that 1/8"? That's very good in small rockets. Make it extra long and you don't need no stinkin' stretchy nylon. I use it in high altitude rockets with small drogues. Takes up very little space. Rockets up to five to eight lbs are no problem.

Are you selling?

Kurt

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 2:55 PM, Payton Kramer <payton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:payton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

We've got 2 of these 1000yd spools..

---- On Wed, 04 Nov 2015 14:40:00 -0800 *kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:kurtgug@xxxxxxxxx> * wrote ----

I just bought $75 worth of braided kevlar.....just sayin'...

Kurt

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 2:37 PM, David Smith
<davew6dps@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:davew6dps@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Wait.

I thought the Kevlar was heresy, and nylon was orthodox.

;)

David P Smith
Tripoli 15803
NAR 78668
Amateur Extra: W6DPS
ROC Board Member

On Nov 4, 2015 2:30 PM, "Jim - TFJ" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

≫ And prefer tubular nylon shock cords...

Heretic.

Jim G.

*From:*roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>