[roc-chat] Re: ROC & BLM Issues--hope it doesn't impact Tripoli Vegas

  • From: David Erbas-White <derbas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 20:37:16 -0700

On 4/11/2012 8:04 PM, Brian Morilak wrote:

I've been to DART several times, but not recently (in fact, I got my L1 at Fiesta Island prior to the current restrictions). Great bunch of folks, you'll have fun...

David Erbas-White

Does anyone in ROC ever go to DART at Fiesta Island? I'm purely an Estes/Quest regime launcher as it is, so the G-power limitation doesn't hinder me. I see their Saturday launches are also the 2nd of the month, so I think I'll have to make the trip down there to scratch the itch (despite it being 2h40m drive vs 25m for me to LDL) :)

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 7:46 PM, Rick Maschek <rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rickmaschek@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    And don't forget MDARS
    We launched this Saturday at FAR and at MDARS last month...wanted
    to do it at ROC this weekend.

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/photo.php?fbid=3100633910916&set=o.165728423483844&type=1&theater

<https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#%21/photo.php?fbid=3100633910916&set=o.165728423483844&type=1&theater>

    Rick
    From: jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx <mailto:jackgaribaldi@xxxxxxx>
    To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Subject: [roc-chat] Re: ROC & BLM Issues--hope it doesn't impact
    Tripoli Vegas
    Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 19:23:34 -0700

    Tripoli San Diego too

    Jack G

    *From:*roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    From: lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx>
    Tripoli Vegas
    Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 18:04:08 -0700
    To: maxisp2000@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:maxisp2000@xxxxxxxxx>;
    roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    On Apr 11, 2012, at 5:55 PM, Dave P wrote:

        Tripoli Las Vegas has our 5-year permit from the BLM and our
        FAA waiver all set for those that need to fly.  Just check
        weather before making the trip!!!!

    Dave, thanks for this reminder; I forgot to mention Tripoli Vegas.
     I'm forwarding this on to the ROC list!

                            - Greg

    Greg Lyzenga
    ROC Board Member - NAR #13295 / Tripoli #12088