[roc-chat] Re: ROC & BLM Issues--hope it doesn't impact Tripoli Vegas

  • From: Brian Morilak <brian.morilak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 20:04:26 -0700

Does anyone in ROC ever go to DART at Fiesta Island?  I'm purely an
Estes/Quest regime launcher as it is, so the G-power limitation doesn't
hinder me.  I see their Saturday launches are also the 2nd of the month, so
I think I'll have to make the trip down there to scratch the itch (despite
it being 2h40m drive vs 25m for me to LDL) :)