[roc-chat] Re: My Rocstock 35

  • From: Mike Riss <rockt_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 00:42:05 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Tue, 6/12/12, Richard Dierking <richard.dierking@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks to all the members that helped with set-up, running the launch, and
> helping to tear-down and pack.  Your help was greatly appreciated.

Richard,

After watching you patrol the range inspecting equipment several times each
day, filling in the ruts on the route to our new launch location, and during
set up and tear down, I now see where the "Bulldog" nickname came from.  Sorry
I wasn't finished packing up in time to help you and Bryan unload at the
storage locker.  Maybe next time . . .

Thank you, Melinda, Allen, and all the other board members for your efforts
during the launch!

Mike