[roc-chat] Re: Interested in Sonic Boom Sound

  • From: Mike Riss <rockt_dude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 00:29:33 -0700 (PDT)

Richard,

I think I heard the same thing, and IIRC, I was standing in the safety zone at
the time.  Seemed like it was towards the end of the motor burn.  It sounded
pretty sharp to me.  I was thinking it was that "liner getting expelled" that
usually gets thrown out as an explanation for that type of sound.

Mike