[roc-chat] Re: Lucerne access concern

  • From: Allen Farrington <allen.farrington@xxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 16:58:45 -0700

I doubt the film company security is correct. When they film on our street,
they claim all sorts of stuff until you make them pull their permit.

That lakebed is owned by many entities, I doubt they got exclusive permission.
I'd ask for a copy of the permit or invite them to call the cops.

Allen
Terseness and mis-spelling courtesy of my iPhone