[roc-chat] Launch status report

  • From: R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 20:44:13 -0700

Trailer delivered and cables, pads and other launch equipment placed.  Will
need help completing setup in the morning.  Because of the current construction
on the 15 freeway through the Cajon Pass, Leave Early - trust me on this!
Weather is nice and not too hot.  Currently 81 F and cooling quickly.  W at 5
to 10 mph and scattered high clouds.

Super Über is also been delivered and the special code to unlock the pad is
Blue Moon Belgian White.  Bonus code is Cold Sixpack and I will hep you,set it
up.  :-)

Never lower and never slower.

Richard Dierking

Sent from my iPad