[roc-chat] Re: Lakebed Report

  • From: Allen Farrington <allen.farrington@xxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 15:12:16 -0800

As of Thursday morning, we had an on-site assessment that it might not be
possible to get the trailer out to the launch site. There was also standing
water in the access road and there had been little/no wind to help dry things
out.

There was a memorial group planning to come out for Steve Trammell so we wanted
to make the call in a conservative manner so that they wouldn't be stuck.

Allen