[roc-chat] Re: Lakebed Report

  • From: Ian Walberg <ian.walberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 23:04:03 +0000

Ron,

The reports we mixed during the week and we were particularly concerned about
people getting stuck getting to the new launch site as the road is not as
establish as the previous location.

The other consideration was we did not think it was reasonable to cancel close
to lunch time on Friday and some people turn up.

It was a hard call but we went on the side of caution and it may well have
turned out to have been an over cautious decision.

Regards

Ian