[roc-chat] Re: Dave Eckhart

  • From: Mark Hanson <hanson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 13:27:22 -0500

I launched many times at ROC with him . I also went to Az 2 or 3 times with him
and we had great fun . He also came out to my O motor test . I built a copy of
his Basket ball using his plans . At the Jean LDRS Vic and I went and supper
with him . We talked with Dave for hours about every thing under the Sun not
just Rockets . He was a great friend to Vic and I . On one of our many phone
calls he said he loved ROC and all the people out there and I thing we all
loved him right back . As K G said fly high Dave.

Sent from my iPad