[roc-chat] Re: Dave Eckhart

  • From: Kurt Gugisberg <kurtgug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 13:20:08 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I'm really sad to hear that.  Dave was a great guy.  I enjoyed talking to him
and appreciated his sly humor.  I guess he had a premonition about his death
because he mentioned to me the last time I saw him that he might not be around
much longer.  Another great rocket guy has gone to the great launch pad in the
sky.  Fly high Dave!

I bought a ten foot parachute from him last year.  I am going to fly it at
Rocstock in his honor.

Kurt