[roc-chat] Re: Contour Roam Camera - Placement of Camera

  • From: "Lesnick, Mike" <mikel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 10:14:26 -0400

I would appreciate advice on where to place a camera on a large rocket
as well,  I was thinking about installing a couple of weld nuts inside
the airframe between the fins.  This would be the same technique used to
secure the rail buttons, but, instead I would use them to secure the
camera pod mount.

Is it OK considering stability and other factors like not interfering
with the altimeter bay to place a camera between the fins?

Mike

Michael Lesnick
Axiom Healthcare Group
18135 Santa Lauretta Cir