[rmaexpress_help] getting RMAexpress to recognize cdf files

  • From: "Peterson, John" <PETERSJ@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rmaexpress_help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 17:09:24 -0400

Dr. Bolstad,

I have downloaded and installed RMAexpress, I am using Windows XP so I
have downloaded JAVA 1.5 and MDAC 2.7, and I have downloaded the cdf
files for the Affy chips I use.  I have tried to use converted files
(.RMA), but I get the error message that the files contain no cdf info.
However, when I try to point RMAconversion to the cdf files nothing
shows up.  Thanks for any advice you can offer.

John

John W Peterson, Ph.D.

The Lerner Research Institute,

Dept. of Neurosciences, NC30

The Cleveland Clinic Foundation

9500 Euclid Avenue

Cleveland, Ohio 44195

Phone: (216) 444-8712

Fax: (216) 444-7927

Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use only by the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
in error,  please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in
Visit us online at our award-winning http://www.clevelandclinic.org for a
complete listing of Cleveland Clinic services, staff and locations from one of
the country's leading hospitals.