[ride-radio] Today's "Reg's Good Stuff" on The Ride

  • From: Reg Webb <regwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 13:51:30 +0100

Hi all

I've been away for a few days, necessitating a hastily constructed
playlist on my return yesterday evening;  but I'm ready with another 2
hours of variety which, this week, embraces blues rock, the individual
jazz piano style of Brad Mehldau, Italian composer Respighi's take on
the Queen Of Sheba, Thea Gilmore featuring Joan Baez, a typically short
track from Tony Molina, ETC.

Usual start time:
Noon Pacific
2 PM Central
3 PM Eastern in north America, and
8 PM here in the UK (19:00 GMT) from
http://therideradio.net

Use the name "regsgoodstuff" to contact me via GMail Skype or Twitter,
with any comments or suggestions for future shows.

I hope you can join me later as part of your Ride listening.

--
Reg Webb