[ride-radio] Today's "Reg's Good Stuff" on The Ride

  • From: Reg Webb <regwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 11:39:47 +0100

Hi all

The lunar eclipse seems to have gone the way of all those dire
predictions of the world's end, so it's business as usual today,
including my 2 hours on The Ride
http://therideradio.net
when I can promise you variety ranging from the Jonses 1970s soul/funk,
to a consort song by Tudor composer William Byrd.
Beginning at
noon Pacific
2 PM Central and
3 PM Eastern in north America, which is
8 PM here in the UK (19:00 GMT).
I look forward to your company and, if you have any thoughts about what
you hear, or any suggestions for future shows, please contact me via
GMail Skype or Twitter, using the name "regsgoodstuff" in all cases.

Enjoy your Ride listening

--
Reg Webb