[ride-radio] Today's "Reg's Good Stuff" on The Ride

  • From: Reg Webb <regwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 06:21:38 +0100

Hi all

Tuesday again, so "Reg's Good Stuff" (again), which this week takes us
from 2 bits of highly energetic blues rock to British contralto Kathleen
Ferrier recorded live in the 1950s, singing an aria from J S Bach's Mass
in B minor. Other contributors include Mark Knopfler's tribute to Sunny
Liston, White Sea AKA Morgan Kibby, Buckwheat Zydeco, and Beth Hart.

Usual start time:
noon Pacific
2 PM Central
3 PM Eastern in north America, and
8 PM here in the UK (19:00 GMT).

The name "regsgoodstuff" gets me on GMail Skype and Twitter if you have
anything to say, and I look forward to your company this evening (my
time).

Enjoy your Ride listening

--
Reg Webb