[rhillsqd] Re: Flag

  • From: "Arno Dickertmann" <arno@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rhillsqd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:22:53 -0400 (Eastern Standard Time)

Roy,=0D
Thank you for the reply.=0D
Unfortunately I will be in Europe for the first half of May.=0D
I do not want you to think that I am a freeloader and want something for
nothing. I just thought that this would be a different approach to the=20
current philosophy.=0D
In my corporation I do believe that, if I expect something I also have to=
 be
willing to give something.=0D
=0D
Best wishes for the new job with its responsibilities.=0D
=0D
=0D
UNITED Testing Systems Canada Limited=0D
Arno M. Dickertmann=0D
President.=0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: Roy Stollard=0D
Date: 04/18/05 15:31:31=0D
To: rhillsqd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [rhillsqd] Re: Flag=0D
 =0D
Arno;=0D
I personally think you have a good point and would like you to bring it u=
p=0D
at the next A.G.M. which is May 6th at the Thornhill C.C. You will be=0D
receiving notice in the mail soon and I will look foreword to seeing you=0D
there. I am the incoming Commander and intend to bring the Squadron to it=
s=0D
original purpose which is foremost safe and knowledgeable boating but als=
o=0D
fun, fellowship, and good times as a group.Please believe me when I say w=
e=0D
are anxious to meet new and old members alike for exghange of ideas and=0D
input to better the Squadron=0D
 =0D
EO/PRO=0D
Roy Stollard=0D