[rhillsqd] Re: Flag

  • From: "Roy Stollard" <royandshona@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rhillsqd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:31:51 -0400

Arno;
I personally think you have a good point and would like you to bring it up
at the next A.G.M. which is May 6th at the Thornhill C.C. You will be
receiving notice in the mail soon and I will look foreword to seeing you
there. I am the incoming Commander and intend to bring the Squadron to its
original purpose which is foremost safe and knowledgeable boating but also
fun, fellowship, and good times as a group.Please believe me when I say we
are anxious to meet new and old members alike for exghange of ideas and
input to better the Squadron

EO/PRO
Roy Stollard