[retroforth] Re: read from stdin?

  • From: Lasse Skov <lsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: retroforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 06:02:17 -0600

>On 1/19/06, Lasse Skov <lsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Iam creating myself a cgi library, unfortunetly, somehow i can`t read
>from stdin (0), it reads from TIB instead.
>This is a problem when doing posts and file uploads.
>
>So, is it posible to read from stdin somehow, where i don`t read my own file??
>
>I did quick a test using RetroForth 9-beta (http://retroforth.net/get). With
>the
following code in a file, reading from stdin worked for me:

>  ( test.forth
> )
>  ( Start using:   ./bin/rf -f test.forth )
>  : stdin repeat key dup 'q =if ;then emit again ;
>  stdin
>
>Without knowing a little more about how you're implementing the CGI, I can't
help more. Any further details would be helpful.

>--
>Charles R. Childers
>http://www.retroforth.org

Okay.
I were using 803, i have upgraded to 900 and it works in this release.
There were (as far as i know) no -f option in version 803, so i thought about
seeking in the filedescripter or similar, however it makes most sense to
upgrade.

Thanks for the replies.

--- Web based Email via @WorldEmail.com---