[recoll-user] Re: Indexing python Files

  • From: Jean-Francois Dockes <jean-francois.dockes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: recoll-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:00:10 +0200

Thank you for this and the Pidgin patch, these will be in the next
release.

About the python-to-html translater, I should have remembered (!) that the
pretty-printing is lost in the preview, which does a rough html-to-text
translation before displaying. So it's not much better currently than just
escaping / wrapping the python text.

I wonder if it might be a good idea for the preview to use the html
output from the filters when possible, instead of going to text. I need to
check how it would look in Qt's TextEdit.

jf