[realmusicians] Re: hot and fresh from the studio

  • From: Roy Shtupler <shtupler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 22:41:53 +0200

I'm always for colaborations , much more fun and creative.

Keren Teperberg was on the drums and bells/shakers; Reuven on the buzouki , Banjo , and the ethnic guitar solo in the middle.

was mixed and mastered by Itsik Fridman at Storm studios:
www.stormproductions.co.il
the site is in hebrew; maybe Google Translate will help.

the bass was from one of the soundfont banks around using LiveSynth pro.
used some instances of the mda-dx10/jx10 synth ,
Native Instruments Pro-53,
BigTick-Audio TickyClav plays the funny melody sound.
rhodes like sound is from the Bigtick-Audio Ep-Station.
a few sounds from NuSofting's Peti and HarpTime vsts.
the middle part sounds using Cakewalk tts-1 , doubled by the HarpTime vst.
the Airplane effect at the end is from Yamaha tg-55.
speech samples and loops from the web.

best
Roy.
http://elephant-dolphin.bandcamp.com