[realmusicians] Re: hot and fresh from the studio

  • From: Roy Shtupler <shtupler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 05:30:19 +0200

thanks for the info on We; have you tried 9.3.1? is it any better than 9.2?

turned on the ocr-related windows feature?
is the ocr in 9.3 done in the virtual view app?

as for the values in the automatable parameters dialog , it has to do with how the plug-in exposes them; sometimes they're real world values related to the parameter , sometimes just percentages or ordinal numbers.

fortunately WE detects the view-related , secondary menu bar in Sonar x and platinum.
bars , so we can access the region fx etc.

same thing here , have to sometimes carry out paralel testing with all screen readers to see if something is accessible to a degree it can be effectively used.
a good example is XLNAudio's online installer; the login screen is accessible; afterwords , everything needs to be done with ocr.

best
Roy.
http://elephant-dolphin.bandcamp.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Belle (Redacted sender "cb1963" for DMARC)" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>