[realmusicians] Re: drum vsts

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 17:51:01 -0600

I downloaded the trial of the sonivox drums today, but didn't get further than the first default drum-kit, couldn't figure out how to get more presets, maybe there's only one in the trial, I clicked around on the plugin window but didn't get anywhere.

But the drums I triggered sounded nice.

At 04:06 PM 12/7/2009, you wrote:
Well with sd2 you can alter each part of the set, depending on what sets you have, and there are many expansions for it. It sounds very cool/authentic, with multiple velocities per key, also multiple cymbols and chokes, multiple hats etc...

HTH, D!J!X!