[real-eyes] Re: road runner status line?

  • From: "Kelly Stanfield" <kstannfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 21:50:10 -0500

I too had troubles this morning.  I don't know about the internet situation
for myself becuase i didn't get on the computer.  My boss calls me about
6:00 in the morning to let me know she's on the way to pick me up for work.
My cat kept jumping on and off my lap and i finally looked at my watch.  It
was 6:15 and no call from Peggy yet.  Needless to say, I got a good bit of a
"good thing I decided to come on down" chewing out for having not had my
cell phone turned on this morning.  I had turned hte cell phone off last
night when the weather calmed down.  Looks like I learned that lesson the
hard way!

Kelly