[real-eyes] radio station

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 12:59:36 -0500

Hi folks:

Duyahn here with a station for you to listen to called the Jammin Jerry
radio network. We have a variety of shows ranging from the eighties volt to
the dirty house of fun and Shane's play time. I even have a few production
spots on there as well. Why don't you come and check us out and give us a
chance. Please note, this is a station that does have explicit language so
if you are easily offended, please don't tune in. However, if you want a
station where freedom of speech is exercised greatly, check out the Jammin
Jerry network at the following url. http://www.jjrn.net
You may also use http://www.jjrn.ca or http://www.jjrn.ca

Duyahn

MSN messenger: themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx