[real-eyes] Re: Undocumented feature in JFW 9.0?

  • From: "Nancy VanSandt" <maxvanwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 22:07:54 -0600

I have also experienced this with Jaws 8.  I agree that it's not a big deal,
but it is puzzling.  I am hoping to be able to use Jaws 9 on one of my work
computers very soon.  Someone I work with has had some problems with Jaws 9
and MSWord, but I hope hers is an isolated case.
Nancy Van Sandt,
Buddy and Curly's House
Joshua24:15
"But as for me and my household,