[real-eyes] Re: radio station

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 04:54:46 -0600

hay dude I went there and when I got redirected, I got this message. so =
sup wit dat?

        The webpage cannot be found=20
       HTTP 404 =20
         Most likely causes:
        a.. There might be a typing error in the address.=20
        b.. If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.=20
    =20
         What you can try:=20
           Retype the address. =20
    =20
    =20
           Go to  and look for the information you want. =20
    =20
           More information=20
    =20

Joshua24:15
"But as for me and my household,
We will serve the Lord."

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, =
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain =
privileged or confidential
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is =
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the =
sender by
replying to this email, and destroy all copies of the original message.=20

  ----- Original Message -----=20