[real-eyes] Re: question about Romeo brailler

  • From: Glenn <glennervin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 08:29:37 -0500

I'm inclined to think of a Braille writer/embosser that I have in the attic,
which has a Perkins keyboard of course, but it is electric, and can be
plugged into a computer and used as an embosser.  I can't remember who made
it.
So I guess you could say it's a combination electric Braille
writer/embosser.
Maybe something like that is what the person is thinking of?
Glenn